Ultimate WhatsApp Status




Hello Everyone.. Here Are Some Most Famous and Ultimate Status for You..
So Update These Status As u Like And 
Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates..





#1   "  My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity ?? :p  "

#2   "  Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.  "

#3   "  One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!  "

#4   "  CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.  "

#5   "  Second chances are for losers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.  "

#6   "  I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.  "

#7   "  I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.  "

#8   "  Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.  "

#9   "  SI unit of ignorance = “seen”  "

#10   "  People r like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.  "

#11   "  I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.  "

#12   "  I like to take road less travelled …..helps me to avoid traffic.  "

#13   "  Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.  "

#14   "  Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.  "

#15   "  lazy People Fact #581267293 You were too lazy to read that number.  "

#16   "  I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.  "

#17   " The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude "

#18   "  fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.  "

#19   "  We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like."

#20   "  If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.  "

#21   "  Your eyes water when you yawn because you miss your bed and it makes you sad.True story.  "

#22   "  Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my whatsapp status.  "

#23   "  Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.  "

#24   "  Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????  "

#25   "  My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday  "

#26   "  I can see you checking my whatsapp status. B)  "

#27   "  Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .  "

#28   "  I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.  "

#29   "  I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.  "

#30   "  Formula for success…….under promise and over deliver..  "


Like these Status... So Please Do Like our Facebook Page For More Updates...



Previous
« Prev Post