Ultimate Whatsapp Status #2




#1)  '' On a scale of 1 to 10: You are 9 and I am the 1 you need..!! "

#2)  '' Need Love…? …….No…I would prefer vodka..!!.!! "

#3)  '' I think my iPhone is broken. I pressed the home button and i’m still at school..!! "

#4)   '' It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.!! "

#5)   '' I wonder if I’ve met the person I’m going to marry..!! "

#6)   '' Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.  .!! "

#7)    '' Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite..!! "

#8)   '' I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me..!! "

#9)   '' Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently..!! "

#10)   '' I am not perfect and i don’t have to be.!! "

#11)   '' You can hurt me with the truth, But please don’t comfort me with your lies..!! "

#12)   '' You the read first line wrong….!! "

#13)  '' Silence is the best response to a fool..!! "

#14)  '' I’ve found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?.!! "

#15)  '' No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart that the person you are with is truly worth fighting for no matter what..!! "

#16)  '' I m sorry did i give u d quite impression that i give a damn about u???.!! "

#17)  '' Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes the heart warm..!! "

#18)  '' Make a relation with someone, who is not only proud to have you; but will take every risk just to be with you ..!! "

#19)  '' I dont care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they din’t make it to my future!.!! "

#20)   '' I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.!! "

#21)   '' Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives..!! "

#22)  '' Hate a person seriously but never try to love for fun..!! "

#23)   '' I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button..!! "

#24)   '' Be the girl everyone wants not the girl everyone has. .!! "

#25)  '' When you’re in love, a small handshake also feels like a kiss which u never wanna end..!! "

#26)  '' Love can’t be found Where it doesn’t exist ...!! "

#27)  '' The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself..!! "

#28)  '' Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you..!! "

#29)  '' Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect..!! "

#30)  '' A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument..!! "

#31)  '' Let Fools Chase The World.. I only want you ??.!! "

#32)  '' Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich..!! "

#33)  '' I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect..!! "

#34)  '' The body is like a piano, and happiness is like music. it is needful to have the instrument in good order. ~ Henry Ward Beecher.!! "

#35)  '' Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow, without a little rain..!! "

#36)  ''  You more often recognize your inadequacies rather than your strengths..!! "

#37) ''  Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life..!! "

#38)  '' Follow your heart and see where you land..!! "

#39)  '' Celebrate all the things you don’t like about yourself – love yourself..!! "

#40)   '' Inner beauty won’t get you laid..!! "

#41)  " Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs..!! "

#42)   " There’s always that one person, who takes a few minutes to get the joke..!! "

#43)  " Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time..!! "

#44)   " I need a 6 month vacation, twice a year..!! "

#45)  " Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws. .!! "

#46)  " Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going..!! "

#47)   " You have to trust the person you love, or love someone else you can trust..!! "

#48)  " Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when its true..!! "

#49)   " A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world..!! "

#50)  " How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone..!! "


Thank You For Visiting... Check Out More Various Categories in Our Site.. And Please Do Like Our Facebook Page....

Previous
« Prev Post