Funny Whatsapp Status





Hello Users..

Here are some Of Most Funny Whatsapp Status. Do Have A Check You Might Like some..








Below Are The Funny Whatsapp Status's :-


#1)      Read books instead of reading my status..!!


#2)      Battery about to die, I am about to live ..!!


#3)      Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish..!!


#4)      Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive..!!


#5)      No I didn't trip ..The floor looked like ..It needed a hug..!!


#6)      Everyone on this earth is self-centered, the difference is the radius..!!


#7)      A lie is just a great story ruined by truth..!!


#8)      I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life..!!


#9)       Marriage is the cause of divorce...!!


#10)      Life is short…smile while you still have teeth..!!


#11)      I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples..!!


#12)      If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea… does that mean that one enjoys it?..!!


#13)      A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!..!!


#14)      Went to a fish market and shouted at them saying “What is this, a classroom?”, thereby maintaining the balance of the universe..!!


#15)      I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe..!!


#16)      Man ask a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that girl.. , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"..!!


#17)      Who care’s ?????………..I’m awesome..!!  ( More Awesome Status )


#18)      I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day ??..!!


#19)      Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???..!!


#20)      I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..!!


#21)      Eat…sleep….regret……repeat..!!


#22)      Some people should just give up at engineering( or medical) ………i have..!!


#23)      Cleaning is just putting stuff in less obvious places..!!


#24)      We live in the era of smart people and stupid people..!!


#25)      #3 Mistake done by everyone ..Whatsapp,Facebook & GF..!!


#26)      Brain is Intelligent ! Why not have Everyone..!!


#27)      Light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.         More Cool whatsapp status..!!


#28)      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese..!!


#29)      People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ??..!!


#30)      Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love..!!


#31)      Study economics-when you’re unemployed, at least you’ll know why..!!


#32)      My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”..!!


#33)      An opinion without 3.14 is just an onion..!!


#34)      Hey,you are reading my status again??..!!


#35)      Save Water, Drink Wine!..!! 


#36)      All the Rules are made.. To be break..!! (> Best Whatsapp Status <)


#37)      Everybody is so happy….I hate that..!!


#38)      When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look..!!


#39)      Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’, and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t..!!


#40)      AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.!!  ( More > Attitude Status < )..!!


#41)      For Geeks..!!


#42)       High Power Come ,with High voltage Current..!!


#43)      Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company..!!


#44)      Sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason..!!


#45)      Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation..!!


#46)      I love my job only when I’m on vacation..!!


#47)      I hate men but I’m not lesbian..!!


#48)      When it’s you against me, you either win or you die..!!


#49)      WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words..!!


#50)      Drunk people run on Red Light.., Normal people wait for them to turn green...!!


#51)      Brain is the best worker,When you can use it..!!


#52)      Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status..!!


#53)      80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain..!!


#54)      I don't drink alcohol ! But Feel Awesome..!!


#55)      People that Change Love status after 30 Sec.. GF is the Reason..!!


#56)      My GF will look beautiful in Adhaar Card..!!


#57)      Don’t get a man(\woman) ,get a dog …they are loyal and they die sooner..!!


#58)      If your are still hate me!then No Problem..!!


#59)      Can’t talk, telepathy only..!!  ( > More FUNNY Status )


#60)      It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper..!!


#61)      When I actually die some people are going to get really haunted..!!


#62)      Brain is Work More When You can use....!!


#63)      I want to get close with you like, shoes with laces,teeth with braces or ASentenceWithoutSpaces..!!


#64)      We men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear.Some support and some freedom..!!


#65)      If I’ve learnt anything from mayans then it’s that  ..Not finishing a project is not the end of world..!!


#66)      My Study Period = 20 Minutes , Rest Time = 2 Hours..!!


#67)      Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak..!!


#68)      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt..!!


#69)      If you can’t convince them, Confuse them..!!


#70)      The only time success comes before work is in dictionary..!!


#71)      In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it..!!


#72)      Alcohol will give different, type of power..!!


#73)      Always respects your self..!! ( > More Motivational Status < )


#74)      A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking..!!


#75)      The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits..!!



If You Know Any More Funny Whatsapp Status So Please Let us Know By Commenting Below.....

Previous
« Prev Post