Sad Whatsapp Status


Hello Users... 

What Happened..!! Are You hurt and want to express your feelings.. Don't worry we have a solution. Here is the Best Collection of sad Status that make anyone feel your Emotions.. So Check Out More..










Below Are the Sad Whatsapp Status's :-



#1 )    `` Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive...``


#2 )    `` I am sorry for those that disagree with me because I know that they are wrong...``


#3 )    `` Don’t try to choose which is not Urs..But..Don’t dare to loose which is only Urs..``


#4 )    `` Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn……
                    (another best sad status for whatsapp)..``


#5 )    `` I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears :( ..``


#6 )    `` Something I learned about people.. If they do it once, they’ll do it again!..``


#7 )    `` Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; 
                             and I’m not sure about the universe...``


#8 )    `` Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured..``


#9 )    `` Everyone wants to be happy.No one wants to be sad and get pain.
                                      But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain...``


#10 )    `` 204 countries,805 Islands,7 seas,7+ Billion people and I’m single!!!..``


#11 )    `` Love is when someone breaks your heart, and the most amazing thing is that-
                        you still love them with every broken piece..``


#12 )    `` The irony of life is, it gives you the hardest of times when u least expect it...``


#13 )    `` Never take someone’s feelings for granted, 
                                 you never know how much courage it took them to show..``


#14 )    `` It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will...``


#15 )    `` The worst feeling is pretending as if you don’t care at all,
                                      When in reality that’s all you can think of...``


#16 )    `` Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you...``


#17 )    `` The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and
                                         Never explained. ……(Best sad status )..``


#18 )    `` I failed to make the chess team because of my height...``


#19 )    `` Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most..Saying something that you                  wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had  ??..``


#20 )    `` It’s hard to forget someone, who gave you so much to remember..``


#21 )    `` If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all...``


#22 )    `` Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and 
                              down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not...``


#23 )    `` A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count...``


#24 )    `` All that I’ve learned in my life is Cost of health insurance cost’s more than                                   health...``


#25 )    `` Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn’t...``


#26 )    `` Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and
                            destroys the vessel in which it it is poured...``


#27 )    `` My silence is just another word for pain..``


#28 )    `` When u start missing,u fall in love again...``


#29 )    `` When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!..``


#30 )    `` Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything.
                                  Your job is just to pump blood,So stick to it...``


#31 )    `` Time doen’t really Heal the heart.
                                   It just makes the heart forget all the pain...``


#32 )    `` I promise to be there when u need me,
                                      I promise to hug you tight when you are lonely..``


#33 )    `` They ignore you until they need you..``


#34 )    `` You just can’t please everybody...``


#35 )    `` Evil is obvious only in retrospect..``


#36 )    `` love is so strange…sometimes it reason 2 live life..
                                 and sometimes it becomes reason 2 leave life....``


#37 )    `` Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say ;
                                     “I’m used to it”..``

Previous
« Prev Post