Awesome Whatsapp Status #2




Hello Everyone Here are Some More Status Awesome Status...
Update Whenever You Like.. And Be Updated.. 






#01   ''  GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine ??  ''

#02   ''  We are WTF generation – WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook.  ''

#03   ''  Having 1 child makes you a parent having two makes you a referee.  ''

#04   ''  I Can’t See Myself Without You.  '' 

#05   ''  Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.   ''

#06   ''  Loyal females DESERVE the best. Remember that ?  ''

#07   ''  Yes, I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.  ''

#08   ''  A smiling face always has a painful heart.  ''

#09   ''  Mistakes are good, but improved mistakes is success.  ''

#10   ''  If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.  ''

#11   ''  Some people call me Mike, You can call me tonight  ''

#12   ''  Be Careful As I Draw You I Can Delete You.  ''

#13   ''  Be you !!! The world will adjust.  '' ( More Cool Status )

#14   ''  You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.  ''

#15   ''  Home Is Where The Heart Is.  '' 

#16   ''  Real men stay dedicated to only one girl!  ''

#17   ''  Of course I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass !  ''

#18   ''  Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.  ''

#19   ''  We repair what your husband fixed.  ''

#20   ''  A ring is round & has no end, that’s how long I’ll be your friend.  ''

#21   ''  I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.  ''

#22   ''  If I write something smart, you are probably going to copy it!  ''

#23   ''  Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.  ''

#24   ''  Look at your left-——> I said left idiot !  ''

#25   ''  LIFE – LOVE = ZERO  '' ( More Love Status )

#26   ''  A party without cake is just a meeting.  ''

#27   ''  Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.  ''

#28   ''  Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’) ''

#29   ''  Regular naps prevent old age.. Especially if u take them while driving ''

#30   ''  Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.  ''

#31   ''  Some people just need a High-Five, on the face.  ''

#32   ''  Life is Short – Chat Fast !  ''

#33   ''  Don’t be violent..., be Silent and show your Talent..   ''

#34   ''  I’d far rather be happy than right.  ''

#35   ''  No guts, no Glory, no Brain, Same story   ''

#36   ''  A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.  ''

#37   ''  If you cannot change your mind, you are sure you have one.   ''

#38   ''  Yeah. I’m a Badass.  '' ( More Cool Status )

#39   ''  I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.  ''

#40   ''  Can’t remember to forget you..  ''

#41   ''  Not always available, try your luck ??  ''

#42   ''  Train your mind to see good in everything.  ''

#43   ''  Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.  ''

#44   ''  Virginity is like a Soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.  ''

#45   ''  Take Life, one cup at a time!  ''

#46   ''  I hate math but I love counting money.  ''

#47   ''  Live out of your imagination, not your history.  ''

#48   ''  Smile and others will smile back  ''

#49   ''  Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.  ''

#50   ''  History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.  ''



We Hope You Like These Status.. Don't Forget to take a Look at Other Posts..

Previous
« Prev Post