Awesome WhatsApp Status


Here Are Some Awesome Status U may Like... 💗 NEW ðŸ’—


#01  "   Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things. "

#02  "   My heart beats only for you.. "

#03  "  Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king. "

#04  "   My two most HATED words..”I PROMISE”..It doesn’t mean $hit to me! "

#05  "   Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it’s wide use three fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup. "

#06  "   Take out ‘N’ out of FRIEND, and you are cooked! "

#07  "   I’m cool but global warming made me hot "

#08  "   Hey there….. be there "

#09  "   I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about 
you. "

#10  "   Cheating is easy try something challenging and be faithful. "

#11  "   Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow. "

#12  "   Hatred can be overcome only by love. "

#13  "   Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat. "

#14  "   If people are talking behind your back, then just fart. " 

#15  "   A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. "

#16  "   Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset. "

#17  "   Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot. "

#18  "   There’s nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted. "

#19  "   Some people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to kill them. "

#20  "   The problem is not the problem..,  the problem is your attitude about the problem. "

#21  "   Stolen kisses are always sweetest. "

#22  "   Don’t try to choose which is not Urs..But..Don’t dare to loose which is only Urs "

#23  "   I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong. "

#24  "   Laugh at your obstacles everybody else does. "

#25  "   Many beautiful flowers in the world but my flower is you.You are most beautiful than others,I Love you my lovely rose. !! "

#26  "   I am me and I won’t change myself for anyone..! "

#27  "   I act like I don’t care, but deep inside, it hurts. "

#28  "   Yes , I m single , & You’ve to be damn beautiful to change it.;) "

#29  "   Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. "

#30  "  We live in a Dumb Age where Smartphone’s are thinner and smarter, people are obese and stupid. (Funny Whatsapp Status) "

#31  "   My heart is now a perfect place… with you inside it. "

#32  "   Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have been finished 10 minutes ago? "

#33  "   The only way to fix this situation is to go back to when you asked me out…and say no. "

#34  "   I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s what love does. "

#35  "   Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people. "

#36  "   Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole. "

#37  "   Ah, good ol’trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die. "

#38  "   The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells. "

#39  "   Kiss me and you will see starts, Love me and i will give them to you. "

#40  "   When there’s a will, I want to be in it. "

#41  "   Are you the drug or the cure ? "

#42  "   Dear math please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you. "

#43  "   I liked things better when I didn’t understand them. "

#44  "  Fight NOT To Lose..Instead Of Fighting To WIN "

#45  "   Nobody can teach me who I am. "

#46  "  A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new. "

#47  "   Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones. "

#48  "   My attitude depends on the people in front of me.. "

#49  "   The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule. "

#50  " One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature :) ??


Love These Status.. Then Please Take a Look and Like 

Our FaceBook Page

Previous
« Prev Post